Partnering with the Western Museums Association (WMA) offers great exposure to wide range of museum professionals, while at the same time supporting the professional development work WMA provides to the museum field. Download the WMA 2014 Partnership Brochure for detailed information on sponsoring, exhibiting, and advertising at WMA 2014 in Las Vegas.
“The WMA Annual Meeting is the easiest sponsorship decision that I make all year – there is no better place to engage the western museum community. The friendships and business relationships that I have built over the years have been invaluable; the staff and board take care of sponsors; and the visibility over the three day conference is incredible. We will be back every year.”
Director of Marketing
MATT Construction Corporation
Benefits of Partnering with the WMA
- Reaches a concentrated group of museum professionals from assorted sectors
- Increases visibility among a diverse group of cultural institutions in the Western Region
- Positions businesses as a supporter and leader in the culture industry
- Builds existing relationships with decision-makers, while fostering new connections
- Fosters a high quality forum dedicated to sharing cutting edge and emerging ideas that is accessible to all museum professionals
See a current list of WMA's 2014 Annual Meeting Sponsors and Exhibitors
Download the WMA 2014 Partnership Brochure for detailed information on sponsoring, exhibiting, and advertising at the 2014 Annual Meeting in Las Vegas.
Already know you want to Sponsor, Exhibit, or Advertise at WMA 2014?
Download, fill out, and return one of these forms:
For more information, please contact:
Jason B. Jones
WMA Executive Director
- April 11, 2014: Last day for Super Early Bird Booth Rate
- May 1, 2014: Annual Meeting registration opens
- July 18, 2014: Last day for Early Bird Exhibit Booth Rate
- August 1, 2014: Annual Meeting registration Rate increase
- August 15, 2014: Deadline for exhibitor descriptions and for Annual Meeting Program ad copy
- October 5-8, 2014: Annual Meeting in Las Vegas