Partnering with the Western Museums Association (WMA) offers great exposure to a wide range of museum professionals, and supports the professional development WMA provides the museum field. Download the WMA 2017 Partnership Brochure for detailed information on sponsoring, exhibiting, and advertising with WMA.
Sponsor WMA 2017
Connect with the WMA Community on a deeper level! All sponsorships are acknowledged on the WMA website, in the Annual Meeting Final Program, selected promotional materials, and on signage at the Annual Meeting.
- Trailblazer - $4,000: Choose from 3 evening events, 2 General Sessions and Keynotes, the Opening Reception, or a logo'd name badge lanyard.
- Innovator - $2,500: Choose from the Director's or Registrar's Luncheons, the Exhibit Hall Networking Lunch, WMA Leadership Reception, or Exhibit Hall Closing Reception.
- Leader - $1,500: Choose from the Storyteller's or Indigenous People's Luncheons, Poster Session in the Exhibit Hall, or a Exhibit Hall Networking and Coffee Break.
Exhibit at WMA 2017
Corporate Membership is required to exhibit at the Annual Meeting—learn more here.
Exhibit space includes: 2 Annual Meeting registrations; 8’ x 10’ exhibit area with back and side drapes; 8’ skirted table with 2 chairs; Your organization’s name, website, and descriptive listing in the Exhibitors Guide section of the Annual Meeting Final Program; Acknowledgement on the WMA and AMA Websites.
- Paid before April 7: $800
- Paid by June 16: $1,000
- After June 16: $1,200
Secure your booth by April 7, 2017 to be able to select your booth location. After this date, booths will be assigned on a first-paid, first-served basis.
Learn more about Exhibit Hall opportunities in the 2017 Partnership Brochure.
Already know you want to Exhibit? Download, fill out, and return the Exhibitor Form.
Advertise with WMA
Reach your target audience throughout the year! Print and electronic advertising is an affordable and effective way to stretch your marketing dollars.
Annual Meeting Program Ad Rates
- 1/2 Page: $500
- Full Page: $700
- Inside Cover: $1,200
- Back Cover: $1,600
- Annual Meeting Program Insertion: $240
- WMA Homepage Ad & eWestmuse: Ads run in 4, 8, and 12 month cycles and are sized 340px X 200px
- WMA Website Ad & eWestmuse: Ads run in 4, 8, and 12 month cycles and are sized 200px X 340px
Learn more about specific rates in the 2017 Partnership Brochure.
Already know you want to Advertise? Download, fill out, and return the Advertiser Form.
See What WMA's Partners are Saying
“The WMA Annual Meeting is the easiest sponsorship decision that I make all year – there is no better place to engage the western museum community. The friendships and business relationships that I have built over the years have been invaluable; the staff and board take care of sponsors; and the visibility over the three day conference is incredible. We will be back every year.”
Director of Marketing
MATT Construction Corporation
“I could not be happier that I chose to exhibit at the WMA 2014 Annual Meeting in Las Vegas. As an exhibitor, I was truly impressed with traffic in the Exhibit Hall, the session line-up, and the events. We made many excellent contacts and have successfully booked one project, with a couple more in the works. I look forward to continuing to be a part of the WMA community.”
President and Creative Director
Benefits of Partnering with the WMA
- Reaches a concentrated group of museum professionals from a variety of sectors
- Increases visibility among a diverse group of cultural institutions in the Western Region
- Positions your business as a supporter and leader in the museum field
- Builds existing relationships with decision-makers, while fostering new connections
- Supports a high quality forum dedicated to sharing cutting edge and emerging ideas being accessible to all museum professionals
See a list of WMA's Past Partners
Download the WMA 2017 Partnership Brochure for detailed information on sponsoring, exhibiting, and advertising with WMA.
Already know you want to Sponsor, Exhibit, or Advertise at WMA?
Download, fill out, and return one of these forms:
For more information, please contact:
Jason B. Jones
WMA Executive Director
Important Dates in 2017
- March 31: Deadline for advertising in Preliminary Program
- April 7: Last day for Super Early Exhibit Booth rate
- May 15: Conference registration opens
- June 16: Last day for Early Exhibit Booth rate
- July 28: Last day for Early Bird conference registration rates
- August 4: Deadline to advertise in Final Program
- September 20-23: Annual Meeting in Edmonton